I write short stories in various genres. They have no connection to my novels. They are all fast-paced action stories, and most of them have a fantasy element.
I am treating this page as my “playground”. The stories are not super polished, and the content might change at times.
- Descent – a businessman wakes up aboard a transatlantic flight, and has a “Wait. What?” moment. Then it gets worse.
- Talker – a quick action scene that starts with the words “As I stare into the barrel of the gun”, but doesn’t end like you’d expect.
- Standoff – a masked vigilante goes after a mafia boss, but things don’t work out as planned.
- Black Panther – a young female attorney’s night on the town takes a dark turn, and then another turn.
- Out of Time – young, ambitious software engineer Sandra would like to go for a coffee with the charming stranger she just met, but there’s just no time… or is there?
- Black and White – a police lieutenant tries to diffuse a hostage situation and compel the perp to surrender, but this time his magic isn’t strong enough.
- The Hanging – the Fates have conspired against the master thief Stavros Stormwind. He’s about to be hanged, unless one of his friends comes to his rescue. A 2300-word story with more twists and turns than a roller coaster ride.
More to come.